Our trays/containers in CPET (crystallized polyethylene terephthalate) white / black are mainly used for ready meals.
Suitable for contact with food, are also suitable for the packaging of food products that must be heated in traditional ovens and microwave ovens. CPET containers can be used for packing food in modified atmosphere (MAP).
Technical characteristics :
- are suitable for pasteurization processes;
- have excellent resistance to aggressive chemical agents and organic and inorganic substances (including oils, fats, etc …) and have excellent physiological behavior (odorless, tasteless);
- have a high elasticity which makes them absolutely safe from the danger of breakage during handling or transport;
- they are suitable to be used for heating food in a microwave oven and a traditional oven up to + 180 °C for 30 minutes;
- are suitable for use in freezing food up to a minimum temperature of -40 ° C;
- are 100% recyclable
Transparent APET lids for containers are also available in our shop: